Keyword Analysis Service
When looking into SEO, it is important to understand which keyword is right for your website. Undergoing a detailed analysis will help us to understand how competitive the keywords can be, and can also help to suggest possibilities for other combinations related to your site.
When we analyze a keyword, we check the monthly number of searches for a particular search engine, and then the keyword or phrase that was used to search. Once these results are figured, it helps us to modify the keyword strategy used for all the pages of your website.
Our personal analysis provides not only which terms are the most used, but which are the most likely to calculate investment and conversion rates. Our goal is to provide you with the most effective keywords possible, in order for your site to obtain the most widely ranging online presence possible.
Ever since our company launched, this has been a primary focus for us. Many of our client’s success stories actually based on the concept that the major importance in their site was the focus on keyword optimization. This goes to show that through our handwork and experience, we can assure your company a much better value for your internet marketing strategies.
On-Page Optimization Service
The optimization on the page of your site is called On-page optimization, Including both visual elements like text, and behind-the-scenes work like optimizing META tags. By using On Page optimization, you help the search engines to better read your website code and also to recognize which keywords are most important.
Here are some elements of On page optimization:
1. Title Tag: An element which is displayed on the top bar of the web browser. The title must contain the keywords that you want to target & have to be unique from page to page.
2. Description META tag: The description is located on the head of the code, usually just below the title tag. Not quite as prominent as the title tag, but still important, search engines will display the description tag as part of their results.
3. Keyword META tag: Most search engines ignore this tag, but that doesn’t mean that we should go without using it. The Keyword META tag should use targeted keywords, separated by a comma.
4. File Name: It is beneficial to use your targeted keywords in the file name. If your file name is more than one word, separate the words with a hyphen or underscore.
5. Alt Tags: Alt tags are attributes that can be added to images, and permit you to get some SEO value from the pictures on your site. Although search engines don’t read pictures, they do read alt tags so it is better to include a keyword or two when placing new images.
6. Internal structure: Your internal page structure is the way that each page in your website links to other pages in the site. Strategic linking within a website will enhance the keyword relevancy in the eyes of the search engines & will also help visitors to better find what they need.
7. Text: You want to include your targeted keywords in various places throughout your content. Keep in mind that you should always design your page for your visitors first and so make it user-friendly as much as you can.